The 19th Franciscan Health Classic promises to be a charitable celebration beyond any other as we salute our Franciscan healthcare heroes. Set at the world-renowned Olympia Fields Country Club golf course, proceeds from this year’s Classic will benefit Franciscan Health’s Community Health and Wellness Fund.
Your support of the Franciscan Health Classic honors healthcare heroes at Franciscan Health Olympia Fields whose courage, dedication, expertise, and sacrifice led so many of our Southland neighbors through the COVID-19 pandemic. The pandemic has underscored our commitment to delivering top-notch, compassionate medical care that is vital to the community we are privileged to serve.
The funds raised from this year’s event will help provide support services, quality education and access to healthcare services for our most vulnerable populations. Specifically, families:
- Burdened by the high cost of living and haunted by the possibility of homelessness
- Not eligible for nutrition programs, even though their children are constantly food insecure
- Who are low income but have enough wages to not qualify for government support
There are many ways you can partner with us to celebrate our healthcare heroes while helping the Franciscan Health Foundation raise funds to advance health and wellness for our most vulnerable Southland neighbors.
Learn more about available sponsorships:
Sponsorships and player participation are the core of our outing fundraising. We invite you to support the Foundation by becoming a sponsor, fielding a foursome or signing up as an individual player. For more information on sponsorship levels, please download our 2021 Franciscan Health Classic Sponsorship Narrative.
Sponsorship & Guest Registration Options:
- Sign-up online with a credit card using our secure registration site.
- If you prefer to pay offline with cash, check, or credit card, download a registration form and mail, fax, or scan/email the completed form with payment to the Foundation no later than Wednesday, August 4, 2021. See registration form for more details.